What’s included in the Adopt-a-Nest Package?*
- Personalized Certificate of Adoption (electronic)
- A welcome email with sea turtle facts
- A report about your nest's success after it has been excavated (inventoried)
- Jekyll Island’s nesting and hatching season summary report (usually in October)
- Updates on any upcoming GSTC Public Releases
Your adoption will not include nest location information, nor will it include information about the turtle that laid the eggs. Additionally, we cannot predict when your nest will hatch or the success of the nest.
*Allow 1-2 weeks for processing
To Adopt a Nest as a Gift:
Please fill in the order information boxes with the Gift Recipient's information. Note: We will not delay processing packages for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or other gifts. Here's our suggestion for keeping it a surprise:.
- Fill in the gift recipient's name in the box that says, "Name on Certificate."
- Write in your email address in the "Recipient Email Address" box. This will ensure that you receive adoption emails and not the gift recipient.
- After you have gifted the nest adoption, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we change the email address to the gift recipient.
Important Information about Adopt-a-Nest:
- Due to a variety of natural causes, some sea turtle nests do not hatch; we cannot guarantee its success
- Your nest adoption will not include information about the turtle that laid the nest
- Please allow 1-2 weeks processing time to receive your certificate package via email
- Note that many people can adopt the same nest
For updated nest information on Jekyll Island, please visit SeaTurtle.Org
For questions about Adopt-a-Nest, contact us at email@example.com or call (912) 635-4141.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 14 days of receiving it for exchange or credit ONLY (excludes custom orders). Item must be in its original packaging and in perfect, unused condition. Sorry, shipping costs will not be refunded.